"snake oil" exact phrase
votes:4 posts with 4+ votes
created:<1w created < 1 week ago
post_type:xxxx type of post
Search help
Notifications
Mark all as read See all your notifications »
Q&A

Welcome to Software Development on Codidact!

Will you help us build our independent community of developers helping developers? We're small and trying to grow. We welcome questions about all aspects of software development, from design to code to QA and more. Got questions? Got answers? Got code you'd like someone to review? Please join us.

Comments on How can I combine every (number) of pictures and create multiple panorama images, just once?

How can I combine every (number) of pictures and create multiple panorama images, just once? [closed]

+1
−6

Closed as unclear by Alexei‭ on Mar 5, 2021 at 11:02

This question cannot be answered in its current form, because critical information is missing.

This question was closed; new answers can no longer be added. Users with the reopen privilege may vote to reopen this question if it has been improved or closed incorrectly.

Pre-suppose I have pictures numbered 1 to 400. I want to simultaneously combine every 4 pics in 1, so that I end up with 100 collages. Picture 1-4, 5-8, 9-12 ... will be combined.

Indubitably it's inefficient to run IrfanView's "Create panorama images" 100 (400/4) separate times!

History
Why does this post require moderator attention?
You might want to add some details to your flag.
Why should this post be closed?

1 comment thread

General comments (2 comments)
General comments
Alexei‭ wrote about 3 years ago

Currently, the question lacks quite a deal of information to be able to help you. What programming language/framework are you using? Should this be done programmatically or you only need a piece of software to do this?

manassehkatz‭ wrote about 3 years ago

As @Alexei pointed out, the question is what programming (aka Software Development) are you doing here. This is the kind of thing that could be easily written (for a moderate level programmer) in Python or PHP or almost any other high-level language with an appropriate image library. But the question as written sounds like either "do my work for me" or "application" - both of which are off-topic.